For Believers is searching for an account manager for a sportswear brand in Belgium.
Our customer, a Dutch Sportswear Brand, is a successful player in fashion and selling in 11 countries. For the Belgium wholesale business, they are searching for an experienced account manager.
The team is a group of truly innovative and passionate individuals all striving for excellence and to be at the top of their game. They operate autonomously and have the creative license to think differently, constantly bringing new ideas to the table.
Reporting into the Vice President Sales on the Headquarter in Holland, the Account Manager is responsible for existing account development and growth in their designated territory Belgium, alongside opening and developing new accounts.
- Work closely with Vice President Sales in driving regional account sales initiatives across individual channel.
- Manages own portfolio of wholesale accounts, building new and managing existing relationships with clients, providing them with excellent customer service, which is prompt, informative and engaging with support of the HQ.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive regional account roadmap that aligns with the overall company strategy and our aggressive growth plans.
- Build strong relationships and strategic partnerships with regional wholesale customers.
- Work cross-functionally with wholesale operations to optimize the shipping targets.
- Being the voice of the regional accounts, about assortment planning, marketing plans, in-store and online.
- Collaborate with marketing team to drive marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Translate market knowledge, trends, and analysis across regional accounts to advance product development.
- Demonstrate intimate understanding of the products, vision, and business; Be able to help anyone understand any aspect of the company.
- Identify new/potential growth strategies within the Belgium market.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all regional account related initiatives, successful Shop in Shop projects and the representation of the brand.
- You'll have a minimum of 5 years’ experience and a proven track record in Wholesale territory sales in Belgium.
- You'll have a desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial-driven culture.
- You'll be able to demonstrate relationships with key buyers and merchandising teams.
- You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
- You'll have an immersive fashion trend interest and knowledge of major accounts and market needs.
- You'll have excellent negotiation skills, always backing yourself with data and insights.
- Full Driving License.
WHAT WE OFFER
What the brand understands is that the success of our organization is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Discount on Retail Purchases
- Flexi hours
Interested: firstname.lastname@example.org | +31610890991 |