For my customer who has been mastering the art of creating iconic leather items for those with a rebellious attitude we search an account manager for Germany. Leather is the backbone of their brand they are sourcing the best available leathers out there, when combined with immaculate designs it provides you with the ultimate garment.
They have managed to conquer and expand our field of expertise into apparel, shoes, and accessories for both men and women. With over 1000 selling points in 15 countries, they just begun, and their legacy has yet to be written.
For Believers is looking for a professional enthusiastic junior account Manager with a great interest in fashion and who is highly motivated to strengthen and build this brand in the region NRW Germany. A network which matches this brand specialized in leather is a plus.
Your main objective will be to increase revenue by winning new customers, maintaining existing client relationships, and always safeguarding customer satisfaction.
Do you find yourself to be a champions league player with excellent contacts within the fashion retail business, then you are exactly the person we are looking for.
- Establish, develop, and maintain sustainable business and customer relationships across multiple distribution channels (retail and E- Commerce) and understand their needs and business challenges
- Primary day to day sales contact for customers
- Develop sales, meet sales targets, and identify sales opportunities
- Analyse market and competitors, track sales, provide needed reports and maintain proper information flow
- Guide the customers, train, and inspire them with the history and the passion for the brand by regular visits
- Provide best in class customer service through building relationships and issue resolution
- Ensure the highest standards of customer satisfaction, primary day to day sales contact for customers. Guide the customers, train, and inspire them with the history and the passion for the brand by regular visits
- Represent the company and brand in a professional manner and with positive attitude towards the accounts
- Strong collaboration with the internal sales management team, country manager Germany and product team based in HQ Amsterdam
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills and hands on mentality
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in fashion wholesale in Germany, with relevant network
- Proven track of successful execution of sales strategies and programs with well-known brands
- Outgoing personality, agile, active, and sales driven attitude
- Team-player with key personal characteristics of reliability, flexibility, trustworthiness, and precision
- Excellent self-organization and time management skills
- Ability to deliver to sales goals in a challenging fashion market
- Strong presentation and communication skills in an international working environment
- Good skills with all office software applications and Internet
- Native in German, good language skills in English
They offer you a challenging job in an inspiring and supportive work environment with an open culture in which there is enough room for initiatives.
Their showroom is in Düsseldorf (Cecilienallee).
If you feel this job description matches your ambitions please send your application, motivation letter + picture for the attention of Frenzy van den Berg
email: email@example.com | +31610890991 |